chartplotter

All_at_Sea

Visit site
Having just bought a small Westerly l could do with a chart plotter so l don't get lost. Anyone got one? Budget a bit limited but let me know what you have lying around.

White socks

Visit site
Prob a bit late but..... Have you considered a tablet with marine navigator app? I’ve just set up a fully waterproof tablet with marine navigator with full uk charts for £90 . Used it to get from wareham to cowes and found it to be really good, in fact I’d say I was most impressed with it.

[185615]

Visit site
Prob a bit late but..... Have you considered a tablet with marine navigator app? I’ve just set up a fully waterproof tablet with marine navigator with full uk charts for £90 . Used it to get from wareham to cowes and found it to be really good, in fact I’d say I was most impressed with it.
I have done the same on a refurbished PC using Navionics.. Use a separate GPS receiver. Brilliant

gordon029

Visit site
Hi there Can I ask "Whitesocks"what was the make of the waterproof tablet as I am currently looking for recommendations for a useful tablet to use as a chartplotter
Thank you

White socks

Visit site
Samsung active tab with marine navigator app and chart package from visit my harbour site. Really good ,easy to use and very cheap to set up.