Chandler is opening?

LiftyK

Visit site
I believe Force 4 at Swanwick has relocated to the main store in nearby Deacons, due to the current slow down. You should find their clothing in the main store. You can call to check. The Deacons store is most definitely open.

ashtead

Visit site
Both chandleries in Gosport open however these not clothes stores really . Marine superstore is largest but I haven’t been to port Solent recently to inspect stock levels .

Achosenman

Visit site
I phoned Marine Superstore, and the lady said they are only open for Click and Collect purchases made online, and the clothing section is closed. She had no idea when it would open.
I was in there today. Yes it does say click and collect, but you can nip round in store and get the items you want off the shelf.

I overheard a staff member saying that they were open, but weren't advertising it.

LiftyK

Visit site
Update to Force 4 Bursledon status
- clothing has relocated from Swanwick to the upstairs of the Bursledon store
- although the Bursledon store ground floor is open, with excellent anti virus measures in place, the upstairs clothing department is closed for the time being

nicho

Visit site
Update to Force 4 Bursledon status
- clothing has relocated from Swanwick to the upstairs of the Bursledon store
- although the Bursledon store ground floor is open, with excellent anti virus measures in place, the upstairs clothing department is closed for the time being
Strange, because Force4 told me only a couple of days ago, Deacons do not have clothing?