• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

Chandler is opening?

LiftyK

Nicho, my comment stems from a visit to Force 4 Bursledon a couple of days ago. While waiting, briefly, to go in, I saw a sign that said “upstairs clothing department closed. “

Little Greeb, when the Aladdins Cave shack was demolished a two story Force 4 building replaced it. The upstairs used to hold their charts, bikes, water ski equipment, bicycles, dinghies, loose piece nuts and bolts and more. I vaguely remember clothes being there too until the Swanwick store took the lead on clothing. The upstairs is closed at present.

nicho

Nicho, my comment stems from a visit to Force 4 Bursledon a couple of days ago. While waiting, briefly, to go in, I saw a sign that said “upstairs clothing department closed. “

Little Greeb, when the Aladdins Cave shack was demolished a two story Force 4 building replaced it. The upstairs used to hold their charts, bikes, water ski equipment, bicycles, dinghies, loose piece nuts and bolts and more. I vaguely remember clothes being there too until the Swanwick store took the lead on clothing. The upstairs is closed at present.

Lucy52

Pirates Cave Rochester, is open for 'click and collect' and expects to open on 15 June. The small chandler at Eastbourne Marina is open.

Little Grebe

From the Needles to the Nab, from Cowes to St Cath

Intriguing, I had the boat hauled out at Deacons the last three years (with the attendant visits to the chandlery) and never once noticed that