CETREK 930-618, 930-727 and 930-577 autopilot components

vas

Visit site
changed my mind on selling this CETREK kit, so a new post with the specifics and pics.

It's an almost complete CETREK a/p setup for sale. Working when removed from MiToS 4yrs ago.
Initially wanted to sell it as a whole, turns out that I've recycled the rudder feedback sensor and converted it to a N2K device for my new system, so that's not available anymore. Hence system is split and sold per item, that is:

930618 distribution box
930577 fluxgate compass sensor
930727 keyboard controller
pump, not much I can say about it, other than it worked :)
I also have all the original manuals plus a load of PDFs on setup/operation/etc.

main distribution box:
cetrek_1.jpg

cetrek_2.jpg

cetrek_3.jpg

cetrek_4.jpg

keyboard controller:
cetrek_5.jpg

cetrek_6.jpg

fluxgate:

cetrek_7.jpg

Pricewise, ideally I'd like something close to 100euro for each piece, but that's negotiable.

cheers

V.

bristoljim

Visit site
I I have a rudder reference unit - AR 4001 10" - if this will make a complete system for someone , is there a hydraulic pump with your bits ?

Jim

vas

Visit site
I I have a rudder reference unit - AR 4001 10" - if this will make a complete system for someone , is there a hydraulic pump with your bits ?

Jim

Jim, I very much doubt someone will want a full system, most likely spare parts for existing setups.
Good to know there's one available, and yes I do have a pump for it as well.

cheers

V.

OffScotland

Visit site
You mentioned having manuals. Any chance you have documentation on the Rudder Position Indicator (930-305)? My documentation for the Distribution Board (930-618) says refer to the instructions that come with the 930-305, however as a car boot sale purchase I have no documentation...

mariogaucij

Visit site
changed my mind on selling this CETREK kit, so a new post with the specifics and pics.

It's an almost complete CETREK a/p setup for sale. Working when removed from MiToS 4yrs ago.
Initially wanted to sell it as a whole, turns out that I've recycled the rudder feedback sensor and converted it to a N2K device for my new system, so that's not available anymore. Hence system is split and sold per item, that is:

930618 distribution box
930727 keyboard controller
pump, not much I can say about it, other than it worked :)
I also have all the original manuals plus a load of PDFs on setup/operation/etc.

main distribution box:
cetrek_1.jpg

cetrek_2.jpg

cetrek_3.jpg

cetrek_4.jpg

keyboard controller:
cetrek_5.jpg

cetrek_6.jpg

fluxgate:

cetrek_7.jpg

Pricewise, ideally I'd like something close to 100euro for each piece, but that's negotiable.

cheers

V.

Hi,

I need the 930727 keyboard controller. is it still available and what price are you asking for it? I need it shipped to Malta.

Thanks.

vas

Visit site
Hi,

I need the 930727 keyboard controller. is it still available and what price are you asking for it? I need it shipped to Malta.

Thanks.

Yes, still available gathering dust in my office...

How about 100euro posted to Malta?

Hope it's not too expensive to post there from Greece!

cheers

V.

PS. being your first posts any reply you post may take a while to appear in the forum as it has to be approved by a moderator, so don't worry.

Last edited:

vas

Visit site
i am interested in purchasing the keyboard controller
George S

sorry George, it's on its way to Mario.

I still have the rest if someone is interested:

930618 distribution box

and a big pump thing which I've not posted pics of, got to find some and update

cheers

V.

leelud

Visit site
I'm interested in purchasing the distribution box ( 930618) .. Is it possible to have it shipped to Malta please?? Offering price €100 postage included if u agree.

Thanks

vas

Visit site
I'm interested in purchasing the distribution box ( 930618) .. Is it possible to have it shipped to Malta please?? Offering price €100 postage included if u agree.

Thanks

it's a fair bit heavier than the keyboard which was almost 15euro postage.
Let me check weight and prices and I'll come back to you via private mail

cheers

V.

leelud

Visit site
Just post it to me and send me the details to send the payment and i will pay the postage whatever price it is (im sure it wont exceed more than €50)..

vas

Visit site
Just post it to me and send me the details to send the payment and i will pay the postage whatever price it is (im sure it wont exceed more than €50)..

apologies,

struggling with work and boat on the hard trying to meet the deadline and get her back in the water by the end of the week.
Will check weight and cost tomorrow and come back to you.

cheers

V.

vas

Visit site
it's around 32-35 euro for posting to Malta. It's 2.3kg so packaged will be around 2.5kg.

If you're happy I'll sent a paypal request for 130euro to your email (please sent it via PM so that the bots wont pick it up and fill you with spam)

cheers

V.

Faafaite

Visit site

Hi,
I guess the keyborad controler is alredy sold ?

Anyway, could you send me to French Polynesia (Tahiti) your 930577 fluxgate compass sensor ?

Thank's.

Faafaite

Visit site

Hi,
I guess the keyborad controler is alredy sold ?

Anyway, could you send me to French Polynesia (Tahiti) your 930577 fluxgate compass sensor ?

Thank's.

vas

Visit site
Blimey, you're not exactly down the road...
I'm away the whole week, will check posting options and costs and come back to next Monday.

Yes both keyboard and main box sold, and there's interest on the rudder sensor as well

Please PM your address so that I can get a quote

Cheers

V.

Faafaite

Visit site
Hi,
Thank's for your quick reply.
I don't need ruder sensor. My 930-807 ruder feedback working fine. Maybe for spare ? Depend of price ;-)

Just had to replace new FLUX GATE COMPASS SENSOR 930-577, all the wiring...

...and looking for a PROPILOT CONTROL 930-725 too.

Regards from Tahiti.