Canarysail in Tenerife .......... any experiences???

markspark7

Visit site
Decided to take advantage of the lifting of the travel ban in Canaries to do my Day skipper / ICC in Tenerife over the Christmas and New year holiday.
Most places in UK either shut (Wales, Scotland etc ) or not running courses until April new year.
Anybody got any experience of Canarysail , good or bad?

Regards
MS7

GHA

Visit site
Changed hands since I was last down there but very nice bunch, did coastal with them then later spent a while down there on my own boat. La Gomera is just lovely. Great area for sail training, lots wind if you want it, same place every day :cool:

capnsensible

www.herculessailing.com
@capnsensible hangs about in those parts. Hunt him down and look forward to being led astray.
?

I'm about as near as Portsmouth is to Falmouth! However, intending to slip and proceed tomorrow morning bound for Puerto
Mogan, Gran Canaria. If anyone is there, we will be in the Irish Bar to watch footy on Wednesday evening. ?

davethedog

Visit site
?

I'm about as near as Portsmouth is to Falmouth! However, intending to slip and proceed tomorrow morning bound for Puerto
Mogan, Gran Canaria. If anyone is there, we will be in the Irish Bar to watch footy on Wednesday evening. ?
What Irish bar? Irish tavern?