Cabin of the Week

robmurray

Visit site
Here is my cabin and my cabin crew of the week. I went on deck to do a bit of cleaning, while "looking after" my girls and came back down below to see them giving Ceilidh Mara some nice TLC on their own initiative! Good to see 2 and 4 year old with their priorities sorted - boat works! It did take me half an hour to clear up but thats not the point...IMG_0076.jpg

yoda

Visit site
Here is my 'new cabin', still a work in progress but built from nothing in 4 days so far.

20141230_153900.jpg

and the first 2 head linings cut to shape today.

20141230_153910.jpg

Yoda :)

yoda

Visit site
ENJOY

sbekfw4g.jpg

sbctc8qd.jpg

sb99p6pq.jpg

I'm glad it's not just me who ends up like this in the winter!

Yoda

prv

Visit site
I'm glad it's not just me who ends up like this in the winter!

Ariam looks quite similar - cushions removed, starboard bunk tool storage and port bunk materials, neither particularly neat. Heads door off its hinges and heads headlining down. Engine bay covers off. Many of the locker linings removed, some with wires hanging out. Cockpit locker contents stacked in the cockpit (under the tent). Cosy and welcoming she ain't, right now.

Pete

wookey

Visit site
Hello

I am currently a 3rd year student at the university of Plymouth and am currently conducting a study into the yachtsman's attitude towards the lifejacket. This is aimed at every yachtsman and for my on going study I would appreciate anyone who could take a short amount of time to complete my very short survey , please just click on the following link:

https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics....JdAvO7SfixhoR7

Thank You !!

acton24

N/A
Visit site
Nice timberwork in those Rustlers but unfortunately the photos have been taken with a wide angle lens - probably 18mm - and the resulting distorted pictures do not bear any relation to what they look like through Mark 1 eye balls.......

Adz

Visit site
Chart room, galley, sleeping quarters, dinning room, saloon, heads and cable locker all contained in 27.5 ft

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 42

Orion Jim

Visit site
After an eight day singlehanded passage to Bermuda I've just set the table for a meal which won't be trying to launch itself onto me or the cabin sole. :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 35

Fimacca

Visit site
foeu - great cabin ! especially like the pistol to repel boarders ! Is that a white and red jacuzzi I see in the forepeak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!