Cabin of the Week

Rum_Pirate

Visit site
th_IMG_2619_zps0c2a7279.jpg

Pleiades

Visit site
Nice timberwork in those Rustlers but unfortunately the photos have been taken with a wide angle lens - probably 18mm - and the resulting distorted pictures do not bear any relation to what they look like through Mark 1 eye balls.......

Robin
Pleiades of Birdham
MXWQ5

Isobel

Visit site
Thanks for the entries we've had so far, it's been great looking at all the pictures. You can see which cabins have featured in our blog here: http://ybwcom.tumblr.com/

And if you've had any halloween festivities on board your boat this week, don't forget to send us a picture!

Sandy

Visit site
Nice timberwork in those Rustlers but unfortunately the photos have been taken with a wide angle lens - probably 18mm - and the resulting distorted pictures do not bear any relation to what they look like through Mark 1 eye balls.......
Thank goodness somebody else thought it a bit strange, I had booked another sight test at SpecSavers after looking at those pictures.

Jamesuk

Visit site
Cabin of the week!! Oh if only in still worked on Superyachts!! I could have filled my cabin with all the stews in there bikini's!!

emnick

Visit site
Nightfall has been in the present ownership since 1984 and has just emerged after a 15 year restoration, which included a new hull, new deck, and interior all faithful to her original plans.

This sounds like Triggers Broom!!

Steersman

www.steersman.net
I fitted a drinks cabinet in our boat a couple of years ago. Does it count

here's the First-Fit

drinks cab first fit.jpg

And this is the final result. Complete with radio

Justine Drinks cabinet.jpg

and the glasses

DC Glasses shelf.jpg

And finally of course - The drinks

DC bottle shelf.jpg