By my reckoning

strakeryrius

chasing some sunshine - or a cold beer - or both
Visit site
Vanilla is a very slim lady but you can't normally see through her!

I'm the brick outhouse in the light blue top at the same table as Vanilla and BrendanS: also with Mrs SY and youngest sproglet.

At the table next to us are KevB and the lovely Zoe, along with his sproglet. Also in shot in his "pulling" shirt (with the parrots on) is D3B - Doug.

I'm sure that other people will fill in their names as the pics roll out.

Vanilla

Visit site
People have been known to say I'm pretty see thru' but didn't know I was that transparent! Obviously a woman of little substance, or maybe Lenseman is paying me back for posting a pretty poor pic of him. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

BTW hope your got boat fixed without too much £ pain StrakerYrius?

strakeryrius

chasing some sunshine - or a cold beer - or both
Visit site
I don't know what the final reckoning is going to be yet, but I've had to have new props and a complete rebuild of the starboard outdrive leg. I hope to be back in the water for the weekend - lets hope the weather is kind and I will be able to forget all about it then.

It was odd - in the pic of us sitting at the table I can see my hand right through your body! Very odd.

Sans Bateau

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It was odd - in the pic of us sitting at the table I can see my hand right through your body! Very odd.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is spooky! I'd send it off to these guys! We print their magazine, full of photos of transparent people! Woaaaooo!

Zerdin