By my reckoning

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Have people posted them on other forums perhaps?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope heres one. Do you want more?

P1020441.jpg

FullCircle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah - love to see all that were taken.

There was someone with a quite pro looking rig, and he seemed to take loads. Anyone know who he was so we can lean on him to post his results here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark, that was David - Lenseman. Mine are on your post.....

lenseman

www.dswmarineengineering.com
I have yet to upload mine as I have been away up on the east coast fixing the electronics and installing AIS and a 25 watt VHF marine radio on Nathan Lee's yacht Kudu.

I will get round to it promise. First I have to open and account with Flika, or PhotoBox and then convert from RAW to JPG. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

lenseman

www.dswmarineengineering.com
My first time posting piccies.

Thanks to Sixpence for lending me his PhotoBox site. The first piccy was a quiet test shot of 'The Girls' at Portchester Castle to make sure the picture was not too large.

I didn't think you were watching as I actually posted it to myself in the middle of the night so as to not arouse too much attention /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

maybh1

Visit site
Yesssss..........

None of me - managed to escape again /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nice one of my old man though

May
xx

Saddletramp

Visit site
Great to see some pics, what have you done to Vanilla?
My mate who is not a forumite has been blurred out of the picture. Very clever, if only I could do it in real life.

Can some one stick some names on the pics themselves. I'm in the blue shirt looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Next to Mrs Full Circle. We both look like Jim has anounced the passing of a dear friend. (He didn't did he?)