Brexit - No requirement to declare Voyages to/from EU?

Ink

Visit site
Norway is the closest for me, but as it is 'sort off' in the EU, but not actually in the EU I don't know what will work! Faeroes are a bit further - they are definitely not in the EU
Faroes fairly relaxed about visiting yachts. When I sailed there we were welcomed in Torshavn by a member of the sailing club who just asked us to go to the harbour masters office when we'd had a sleep. Only took half and hour tops to complete paperwork. That was five years ago, but suspect things won't have changed that much in the meantime.

Ink

Minchsailor

Visit site
Faroes fairly relaxed about visiting yachts. When I sailed there we were welcomed in Torshavn by a member of the sailing club who just asked us to go to the harbour masters office when we'd had a sleep. Only took half and hour tops to complete paperwork. That was five years ago, but suspect things won't have changed that much in the meantime.
Similar when I have visited the Faeroes. The customs man at Tvøroyri looked at my customs declaration with a somewhat generous amount for the 3 of us, and just crossed it out.

Last time I went to Norway I couldn't actually find a customs office to make a declaration, and spent 2 months sailing there below the radar.

WalshamUK

Visit site
Norway and Iceland are non-EU Schengen members. Faroe Islands are non-EU and non-Schengen [visitfaroeislands.com].
Norway and Iceland are both Schengen members - look it up in Wikipedia. They are both non-EU, but they have trading arrangements with the EU.
Keith J.

oldmanofthehills

Visit site
I have just tried the Beta Uk declaration. Took ages even compared with flashing passport at immigration officer at airports etc. I submitted it but havent had confirmatory email so its not on the system. Hopefully if/when it is I can edit it to match my actual likely departure from UK and my return.

It would really be handy if the system saved my details as a template, after all I am unlikely to change by DOB, Nationality or place of berth, but that is probably too much to expect from a government department. Only businesses do things like that