Boat folk berth holder

Seastoke

Visit site
What does your Marina charge per hour , for an engineer I wondered if all were the same . So to start off. here at Conwy we are charged £65 .

ashtead

Visit site
We are a Haslar boat but either use the on-site firms or Gosport BY for jobs. A number of boats have individual electricians,motor engineers,riggers etc -sometimes you see the rare Jerry the rigger in the car park even. Sadly the main go to source of help Malcolm left a few years ago but was popular with many . If you really want high engine fees Golden arrow by name and golden by price in port Solent sets the priciest standard I suspect round Portsmouth .

Paul1962

Visit site
Just be sure of the qualifications of the "Engineer" BoatFolk intend to service your pride and joy - you could be wise to ask to see the proof.

If you encounter resistance/prevarication, you could reasonably be expected to think that said "Engineer" is unqualified.

Just a thought

volvopaul

hotmail.co.uk
Is that £50 for the engineer and a £15 mark up for the marina?
Probably, they control what goes off in Portland I’m told and I can back up they have given some really bad deals to some boat owners , one of my Gosport customers nearly lost his boat to a partial sinking , it’s took over 2 years to get a proper repair as there was too much ping pong over who was actually liable . It was a terrible experience I’m surprised the story never appeared on here .