Boat break in and theft

Sulley

Visit site
Friends of mine had their boat broken into in the last couple of days. It looks like the thieves were trying to steal the boat but could not find keys or manage to hot wire it, they had all the electrics panel open. They tried to break in through the patio doors and then gained access through a window.

They stole some very specific items so if anyone hears of the following being sold can they get in touch with me.

3 batteries
De Longhi dehumidifier
Dyson hoover
the water pump for the domestic system, unbolted and disconnected
The battery charger system unbolted and removed
Vacu flush toilet pump
5 black outside covers for the windows

These were not kids as no alcohol or cash were taken and they obviously knew boats. They had every locker and cupboard open and even used the owners tools to disconnect and remove all the items!

The boat had been untied and retied again sloppily.

zambant

Visit site
Friends of mine had their boat broken into in the last couple of days. It looks like the thieves were trying to steal the boat but could not find keys or manage to hot wire it, they had all the electrics panel open. They tried to break in through the patio doors and then gained access through a window.

They stole some very specific items so if anyone hears of the following being sold can they get in touch with me.

3 batteries
De Longhi dehumidifier
Dyson hoover
the water pump for the domestic system, unbolted and disconnected
The battery charger system unbolted and removed
Vacu flush toilet pump
5 black outside covers for the windows

These were not kids as no alcohol or cash were taken and they obviously knew boats. They had every locker and cupboard open and even used the owners tools to disconnect and remove all the items!

The boat had been untied and retied again sloppily.
Where ??