• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Birchwood 33 escape hatch seals.

Noelie

Hope someone can help as I am looking for replacement seal for the front middle escape hatch window on a Birchwood 33. Can anyone send me details of same etc, Thank you in advance. Noel

PCUK

I think you will need to remove a section of the old seal and match it up.

Noelie

I think you will need to remove a section of the old seal and match it up.
Thank you, I may have it sorted I have ordered a seal from Seals Direct, they were very helpful when speaking with them I am just waiting fir it to be delivered.