Bill Churchouse?

Visit site
Is Bill Churchouse still alive & well? Has he survive Covid-19 & is still doing well/sailing? Is there any way to contact him? I understand he normally lives on his boat, I think on an open mooring.

I've watched his video a few times & found it quite inspiring. He comes across as a thorough decent guy.

fabrice

Visit site
I can confirm that Bill is still sailing and is alive and well. If you PM me your details I will contact Bill and pass on your details ??⛵??
Bonsoir,
I also would like to contact Mr. Churchouse. May I have his email or phone ? Thank you very much. Fabrice Losego

Visit site
I can confirm that Bill is still sailing and is alive and well. If you PM me your details I will contact Bill and pass on your details ??⛵??

Hello. I just saw the video in the OP, above, and was fascinated by the various preparations he makes for heavy weather. I have added cockpit boards to my list!

I am particularly fascinated by his solid fuel stove, an addition I did not expect to see on a small ocean-going boat. Could Mr Churchouse, or anyone else here who might know, supply details of its design and function? Thank you.

Wansworth

Visit site
Met him a few times nice bloke was sailing with his girlfriend when I met him as to be expected firm views on some subjects,makes you wonder why people want bigger boats when he gets so much out of a 70 year old 22 foot westerly?

sailorman

Visit site
Bonsoir,
I also would like to contact Mr. Churchouse. May I have his email or phone ? Thank you very much. Fabrice Losegonormal etticate would be you send yr contact detils via a
Have it on good authority that Bill Churchouse, sailing his Westerly 22, set anchor close to Waterford at approximately 4 o'clock yesterdayoh goo effort bill afternoon.