Bertholders Association

G

Further to the recent debate about mooring and marina fees, is anyone interested in setting up a national association of bertholders, to share information about mooring/marina fees etc, if we unite we may be able to help to keep down the cost of mooring and improve facillities, by having engaging in dialogue with the operators, its surely better to talk to them than try to fight them. Please sign the guestbook at www.mooringstolet.com if you are interested and I will see what the response is.

walter

Visit site
I think you will find there is already a berthholders association been set up by te R.Y.A but i am not sure if it is still in existance, might be worth checking with them.

G

The idea of a specific bertholders association was for boatowners who probably aren't members of the RYA. As a member myself I can't understand why people complain about being ripped off but dont support an organization that has done much to represent boatowners interests in these matters. Some people perhaps just dont want to join the RYA.
Regards Malc