Flybridge or Open

• Flybridge is better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open cockpit with canopy is better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

powerskipper

www.facebook.com
while the panto was play to the audience, what was going on behind the scenes was almost as good,
Pauline b was the costume maker, the costumes were scanty to say the least as most of the budget had been spent on shoes,

HLB and TCM, having big feet, pauline had had great trouble getting stilettos in their size, and Pauline insisted that they all practise walking in their costume shoes before going on stage.

cutter was involved a lot due to being the only person with a sewing kit, and supplier of plasters, to repairer the damage done from the many falls involved,
Its amazing how much damage you can come to falling from 6'in stilettos.

Lake sailore was photographing everthing muttering about Oscars or comedies of errors films,

Boatone was adjusting the lights to make the costume seem just right, but with Jemmie helping this was not going as planned,

BrendanS

Visit site
Could someone tell Shy_Talk and Brett to stop snogging behind the scenery, and that we can see them. The photocopier is in the office, and the office door locks

jhr

jamesrichardsonconsultants.co.uk
....although, in fairness, some of the audience members refused to accompany him because he wasn't equipped with radar.

Ah! Here's the interval usherettes with some warming tomato soup. "Look out! You'll spill it......... Whoops, too late"!

ShipsWoofy

Visit site
I have decided to appoint myself Health and Safety Officer for the whole panto. This will involve lots of safety improvements and generally ruining a good idea and making it unworkable.

In the first instance, lights. You can have torches, fixed lights with that nasty mains electricity will be banned. The highest angle for the lights will be as high as mr moose can hold them in the air, ladders are dangerous.

We know you have been looking at gantries, but it will be February before we can come back to you with SWL approval, so you might as well forget that idea now.

Yours

Eboneezas shooze.

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Dear Mr Shipswoofy Esq.

Reference your correspondence of 7th December 2005.

Under the 'Freedom of Information Act 2003', can I please ask you to confirm that you have established a suitable testing regime for the safe use of main electricity in the pantomime environment, and that you are suitably qualified to dispense such advice. I request a copy of your full training records dating back to 1975, and request that you provide them to me in 21 days as allowed under this legislation.

I will take your failure to reply as accepance that you have provided poor advice, and will suggest to the merry band of forumites that their panto, carefully designed to help the poor children of this wretched country to at least enjoy one small delight during this festive season

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Pan

ShipsWoofy

Visit site
H&S training, Day One

Do not ever explain your actions to the shop floor, always remain guarded and retain the upper hand. H&S is above the law and therefore you hold the most important position in the company after the security guard.

In answer to the request, you do not have the authority to see my records and if I did show them to you, it is obvious that you would not understand. I have been appointed by the MD, so if you have any complaints pass them through him, remembering I have photographs of the MD at this years Christmas party with Melissa from accounts in the stationary cupboard.

I also have the copies of you and Melissa from last year, so would you like to continue your request.

Yours

H&S

ShipsWoofy

Visit site
Dear shop floor plebs

It has come to the attention of us at the H&S department, well, it is me isn't it, down the corridor in the old broom cupboard by the gents toilet. Well, it has come to my attention that some of you have become disgruntled following my ban on electrical lighting for this years staff panto. Had you read my memo which I posted to all company blackberries this year you will have seen, oh, hang on, you are plebs and not director types and so do not have blackberries.

Scrub that, I think most of you have access to email, so I will allow you to post any complaints to

Idontgiveasoddingnatscockaboutyourpanto@h&s.com

otherwise

sod off.

(I really would make a good h&s man I think)

No1_Moose

Visit site
Solution

ah. Clearly the ban on electrical lighting as presented some problems on the lighting design front, but not to worry, being a high powered businessman (I have a big boat too, so there pleb) I have come up with a practical and well thought out plan to get around the regulations.
There will be a large plasma screen at the back of the stage powered by the wind emitted from Grumpy and Happy turning a 2kw wind generator. I have considered the problem of one of them going off in a sulk so I have my trusty honda generator here ready to spring into action should the wind cease. The large plasma screen should give just enough light to illuminate the stage. Here lie'eth the killer blow. I am going to run some media centre hardware which will enable me to flash up high resolution videos as and when needed, I might just throw in a couple of my boat too when the audience looks bored stiff just to liven things up. When not running any videos I will be able to change the colour on the stage by the use of coloured powerpoint slides. Ha, I think that's sorted the problem.

Am I allowed pyrotechnics?

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Late entry........

I nominate Stella Girl for Prince Charming.
After all, you can't ignore tradition Prince Charming has to be played by a girl, not a fella.

And I bet she's got better looking legs than any of that mob you've decided to vote on /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ShipsWoofy

Visit site
Here is the real prince charming

05_Tipper.jpg

Woof!

ShipsWoofy

Visit site
Foul!

You can't do that, breach of rules.

Every heart-string on the forum will disregard everything now. Anyone who does not vote Callum will be branded for the rest of time.

Cute shot by the way, first I have seen without all the pipework, you can see he is so so much more relaxed. His face was completely screwed up in the others.

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif