Battery Charger and Gas Bottles

santeana

Visit site
Sterling 1220 12 Volt 20 Amp, fully automatic, 4 step battery charger/power supply (NOT the Pro). Used twice. 40gbp
Calor 4.5kg Butane Gas Bottles, empty. 2 off at 9gbp each or 15gbp the pair.
Collection only (from the Wellingborough area).
Thank you for reading.

santeana

Visit site
Sterling 1220 12 Volt 20 Amp, fully automatic, 4 step battery charger/power supply (NOT the Pro). Used twice. 40gbp
Thank you for reading.
Thank you for reading.

Thank you for reading.

santeana

Visit site
Hi Yeoman_24, I apologise for messing up the system. It's a long time since I posted and I can't remember how to access your PM!!
Anyhow, can you tell what you are interested in? Best wishes, Santeana,

Yeoman_24

Visit site
Hi Yeoman_24, I apologise for messing up the system. It's a long time since I posted and I can't remember how to access your PM!!
Anyhow, can you tell what you are interested in? Best wishes, Santeana,
Lol. No problem. I wondered if you would post the battery charger and if you would, could you cou confirm the number of battery "out' connections there are? Thanks. PS link to pm is on the envelope icon at the top right of your page when viewing this message chain

santeana

Visit site
Hi Again, Thanks for the tip. Ok!
I didnt want to post to keep costs down, although to be accurate the main problm was the two gas cylinders. I think the charger has three 'out' terminals. We only operated with one battery and connected across the positive terminals. There are three positive 'out' terminals and one neutral. Thinking as I write I'll check out the postal costs; Gloucestershire is a fair distance to come. If you are still interested I'll contact you tomorrow. Cheers.

Yeoman_24

Visit site
Hi Again, Thanks for the tip. Ok!
I didnt want to post to keep costs down, although to be accurate the main problm was the two gas cylinders. I think the charger has three 'out' terminals. We only operated with one battery and connected across the positive terminals. There are three positive 'out' terminals and one neutral. Thinking as I write I'll check out the postal costs; Gloucestershire is a fair distance to come. If you are still interested I'll contact you tomorrow. Cheers.
That would be great. Thanks

santeana

Visit site
Hi, Post Office is closed today so cannot confirm. However I have weighed the charger and it will cost, according to the on-line data, 8.80gbp. I suggest if you want the charger we split the postal cost equally between us. Regards.

Yeoman_24

Visit site
Hi, Post Office is closed today so cannot confirm. However I have weighed the charger and it will cost, according to the on-line data, 8.80gbp. I suggest if you want the charger we split the postal cost equally between us. Regards.
Hi. That's very good of you. I'll pay £45. Could you let me have an email address please or if you can get into your PM's then we can arrange through that. Many thanks.