Bar extension for Mercury meet

ianainge

Visit site
Ive spoken to Debbie at mercury and Mark at Oyster Quay and agreed a 1/2 hour extension to the bar in the Marquee.So time will be 11.30pm.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrendanS

Visit site
Great, or on second thoughts damn! Even bigger hangoever in the morning!

<hr width=100% size=1>Utinam logica falsa tuam philisophiam totam suffodiant

duncan

Visit site
So that will mean moving the 2nd Rum tasting, on Phaeton, back to 1145 I assume.................

The 1st session in Newtown Creek will remain at 1400h as scheduled.

Forbsie politely requested me not to hold the Friday night session at Yarmouth, prefering an apple juice tasting, on the basis that he would like to have some (any) memories of the main event on Saturday this time round.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Wiggo

Visit site
I'm told by Hagrid that Chichester Yacht Club Mobo section is having a rally in Newtown Creek that weekend, so it may be a little crowded. Alternative venue, anyone?

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.wignall/boats/eulimene600x800.jpg>The old and the new</A>

BrendanS

Visit site
Alternative venue? Wimp! Water cannon and Jolly Rogers surely!

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

BrendanS

Visit site
An official challenge to a water fight, so they come armed?

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Wiggo

Visit site
Well, if the boys in Swanwick ever finish fitting my bloody crane, we'll be happy to lead the rapid strike force in the tender. Should do 35knots, by all accounts...

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.wignall/boats/eulimene600x800.jpg>The old and the new</A>