Sounding good and sounds like you are ahead of me.
My next decision is what to stow for heavy weather. By all accounts a Jordan Series is the answer. Thing is I’m short on budget and time to learn how to use one. Decisions, decisions!
Same funds and time issues for me on the drogue I am afraid, If it’s stormy on June 16, my strategy is to remain in Plymouth until a good weather window appears.
Heading off to Harwich tomorrow and then will try to sail to IJmuiden. Crossing the North Sea single handed will be a first for me, so we’ll see how it goes. Weather looks pretty benign this week, so hopefully it won’t be a too arduous passage.