• Forum Contest

Enter here, for a chance to win an Ultimate Boat Bar from Carabarlife!

• UPDATED INFORMATION & ADVICE - PLEASE READ NOW

'I didn't know/I wasn't told' will not be a valid defence if you fail to comply and lose your access to the off-topic area, core topic areas, or the entire YBW forum as a result. Full details can be found here, please read before you proceed.

B3 Damen yacht (Military look)

B3 Damen yacht docked at Marina Real Valencia May 2021
Was built in 2019 by Damen Yachting. Measuring 57m , cruise speed 16 knots and sleeps up to 6 guests
Top speed is 20 kn
Maximum cruising range of 5000 nm

NealB

She's not at all, 'my sort of thing', but I'm absolutely certain that there must be loads of fascinating, multi-faceted, details about many different aspects of this boat.

Sadly though, for me, that video is right up there as a serious contender for the highly coveted, 'Dullest Video Ever Made' Award.

Sorry!

Last edited:

emandvee44

Actually it is a support vessel for a Superyacht or megayacht. Quite a few around nowadays. Sort of extension to the extension🤣 Useful to carry the tenders and toys and other unsightly things like helicopters, so they don't clutter up the mothership. Also extra crew for when they have a lot of guests.
M.

Last edited:

penfold

She's not at all, 'my sort of thing', but I'm absolutely certain that there must be loads of fascinating, multi-faceted, details about many different aspects of this boat.

Sadly though, for me, that video is right up there as a serious contender for the highly coveted, 'Dullest Video Ever Made' Award.

Sorry!
Duller than bank holiday monday. I'm also not clear what's military about it other than the colour palette; armed forces buy boring things made of steel that matelots can't easily break and don't spend a lot of time mithering with fenders to protect their low visibility grey.