Avon dinghies stolen Essex 6/7 Aug 2014

Egbod

Visit site
Several inflatable dinghies were stolen overnight (Wed 6 / Thur 7 August 2014) from my sailing club in mid Essex.
At least 6 dinghies were removed.
The locked up dinghies were damaged as they cut the dinghy fittings and not the cable locks.

My grey Avon Redcrest has a large CM9 6~~ postcode painted in white paint on the outside of the bottom together with patches of paint in various colours (I was testing different paint for stickability/durability. Ordinary Dulux gloss was best ). It has a damaged rubber out board bracket bush- the top of the starboard rubber bush- a piece of rubber has been cut out.
It also has circles of yellow paint around the valves. The forward valve is a new type (grey plastic) and the rear valve is the old type (black rubber). There is a large repair on the top of the bow area.
The name is on some white paint panels "Emmy", and on the seat. There are the remains of several hexagonal reflective patches on the hull.

Any information gratefully received. Thanks

Grey Sheep

Visit site
Mine was also stolen in the same incident. It was a 2M Quicksilver Airdeck serial number as shown below
serial.jpg

Any information gratefully received. Thanks