Autopilot set.....

BrendanS

Visit site
I'll have to stick with sending moves in advance. Not brilliant, but am at No2 now, and hoping for No1 in next few minutes.

Drat, just had a bad gybe, and back at 122

BrendanS

Visit site
I'm not very good at this yet, and it's only a practise, but secretly quite chuffed.

I've mostly automated my changes, and only made a very few changes at all, manual or automatic.

I'm now at 119 YIPPPPEEEE! <g>

Dipper

Visit site
You need to get a raggie dictionary. We don't use normal language for anything. The word is 'Protest'. And we like to protest all the time. I thought you might have noticed. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
OK I protest. Wind! (is that right?)

Which flags do I need to chuck up on the stick (mast?) to show my appeal, sorry, protest, and how do I do that on this internet game?

I'm starting to get really annoyed I can't make it work like it really should.
Lets get some proper developers in, and make it work properly, even though it's free to use, it should work properly /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fireball

Visit site
Brendan - take a look over your stern .... I'm just on the horizon and closing fast!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

fireball

Visit site
you did sign up as a raggie didn't you? We've got full cockpit controls, instruments and crew .... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
It's going to have to be a very big protest book by the time we've finished this race. It's going to take weeks, and I've made a protest about every 2 minutes so far.

Dipper

Visit site
And the Protest Committee consists of Morgana, Fireball, Dyflin, Chabrenas and me.

You lose!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

fireball

Visit site
I'm right of way ... can't you see?

I don't bother with Bino's ... I paid extra and have CCTV at the top of the mast ... the zoom is wonderful - can see right into your cabin from here .... NO DON'T DO THAT ...... pan pan pan pan ..... away from your boat .... phew that's better!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

BrendanS

Visit site
Strewth

Pauline, Powerskipper, Carol, Goosewing, Zigmundo, and half a dozen other females on here, would have killed you if you'd ever shown those cctv live.

You could earn quite a bit if you show the first two hours live?

fireball

Visit site
I see you're about to depart the med .... I'm about 100Nm behind you cos I didn't bother starting the practice race oh hum!