Autohelm Z075 Radio Nav Interface

pvb

Visit site
Autohelm Z075 Radio Navigation Interface - takes NMEA 0180/0183 Cross Track Error data and controls compatible autopilots accordingly. Check that your autopilot and GPS are compatible before buying! As you're probably aware, these units are now incredibly hard to find. I bought this used, but have never connected it, so I don't know whether it works or not, but have no reason to believe it wouldn't. Sold as seen, no returns. £145 inc UK mainland recorded P&P.

Z075.jpg

Last edited:

pvb

Visit site
You don't have to buy it! The level of wiring competence of most YBW readers is such that even brand-new stuff often won't work because it's wrongly installed.

Last edited:

Martin_J

Visit site
I agree with Sailorman on this one... You are trying to sell something using the words - "I don't know whether it works or not".

Any prospective buyers would be putting their trust in the original seller... and none of us know who that was. Perhaps if you test and sell as working Sailorman would not have made the comment....

By the way - There are people wanting a Z075 on both 'cruisersforum' and the 'sailnet' forums at this moment in time.

FullCircle

Visit site
Anyone who wants an alternative Autohelm Z1075 interface info pack with wiring diagram, PM me.

I think that OP is being a bit unfair. £145 for a pig in a poke does not sound like fair practice.

VicMallows

Visit site
Can't see the problem?

I really can't see the problem? PVB could hardly have been any clearer in his description and terms. It's always obscure items which fetch the money (watch any of the numerous TV auction programs).

Vic

bartsbutt

Visit site
hi there
I was just reading about the Z075 interface and I wondered if you still had the info on alternative autohelm Z1075 please if so could I be so bold as to ask you to help me out with the details
many thanks
graham

Mark Boumans

Visit site
Anyone who wants an alternative Autohelm Z1075 interface info pack with wiring diagram, PM me.

I think that OP is being a bit unfair. £145 for a pig in a poke does not sound like fair practice.

Hi FullCircle,

I am trying to find an Z075, however they are very hard to get, I am very intrested in your alternative? Can you share, much appreciated!

Mark

Dutch01527

Visit site
Not the terms and conditions I would expect when dealing with a fellow sailor. To paraphrase “give me £145 for something that might be absolutely useless and no come back if it is”.

I would assume that anyone who insisted on such terms has knowledge about the condition item being sold and I would not go anywhere near it.

jdemff

Visit site
Full Circle, I have an Autohelm 800 I would like to control with a NMEA 0183 signal from my chartplotter but can't find a Z075 interface. Can you let me know how to get around this issue? An alternative? I sent you a PM.

zorasdomain

Visit site

Hi FullCircle

I've been searching for an alternative for a long time. Could you possibly send me a copy of your info pack and wiring diagram? I'm a new member so we probably can't PM..

Cheers

Last edited: