• REMINDER - COVID-19

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

IN ADDITION it seems that conspiracy theories are finding their way onto the forum. This is not the place for such content. Users who post it may find their access limited or permanently suspended. Please leave it where you find it.

Astro Course

tarik

If any of you get the chance to do Alan Charlton's Astro Course then jump at it. ( He is the organiser). I did it last week end and apart from the fact that it reminded me of how much I had forgotten it was presented by George who is not a 'book presenter' - he has been there and done it (several times) he gives good practical advice. He'll be on the Jester this year.

Well worth every penny - and more!

Many thanks to both Alan and George.

David Lawson (Tarik)