Around Brtain: leg 1, Thames to Crouch

dukes4monny

Visit site
Thanks for posting that Nathan. The video and editing look very good.......are you sure that it's your first attempt /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I will take a look at your website later, but I'm looking forward to the next installment.

By the way, what camera and editing software are you using?

Gin

Visit site
First video? well you say so and I believe you but very impressive, especially getting the AWB in the opening shots to make Greenwich look like a Venetian oil painting, plus timing the soundtrack musing to match the rythm of the cockpit dancer.

Well done and thanks for the entertainment /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

nathanlee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
First video? well you say so and I believe you but very impressive

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, it was. Thanks all, the feedback I've got has been a massive relief. I was worried I was going to make a bit of a prat of myself, but having spent hours watching the same thing over and over again, I got to the point where I couldn't tell one way or another.

I sort of did have a bit of help in that I've been producing music for years, so I have a feel for how things should fit together from Pro Tools and similar... that, and I watch a LOT of films /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nathanlee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

By the way, what camera and editing software are you using?

[/ QUOTE ]

The camera is a Sony Handycam DCR-HC53E, or in English, the cheapest miniDV cam I could get my hands on. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It was edited in iMovie, but it was a bit of a pain. There were things I wanted to do (especially with the transitions) that iMovie just doesn't support, and while it's easy to use, it just doesn't expose any facilities to control certain aspects of things.... like ripping out the audio track form a vid and using that separately etc. I think I might see if I can get my hands on a cheap copy of Final Cut Express.