Around Britain: Leg 4

GrowingLad

Visit site
I was wondering if and when you were going to catch up with Dylan.

Another enjoyable vid that...as for the language, I think it was justified considering the situation /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Keep em coming and fair winds!

As for the cuppa soup....you won't do that again will you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C

Chrusty1

Cheers! Jason............Luuuuuuurrrrrve the egg butty! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

C

Chrusty1

Cringing with embarresment! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif....Sorry Nathan, why did I call you Jason??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

nathanlee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Cringing with embarresment! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif....Sorry Nathan, why did I call you Jason??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, honestly, don't worry. You'd be surprised how often people call me Jason, although I've not worked out why yet. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

dukes4monny

Visit site
I'm loving your vid's, thanks. Educational too, I've made a mental note about not having a curry if I'm going aground.......although, because I have a fin keeler I think I'd have a bit more to worry about.........
Any chance of giving us the 'bread' recipe then /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif