Anyone know where to find Vendee Globe start coverage online (and free) and in English?

ds797

Visit site
As per the title: Anyone know where to find Vendee Globe start coverage online (and free) and in English?

I think the App and Website are likely to be commentary in French, which is fair enough as its in France, but I would love to find a stream with English commentary!

Martin_J

Visit site
The link above mentions both Facebook and YouTube.
If you search YouTube for Vendee Globe TV you will find a 'Dock out' live stream due to start at 0655 tomorrow and a 'Start of the Vendee Globe' live stream set to start streaming live at 11.30 tomorrow. There's already 23 people waiting on the start of the race live stream!

Martin_J

Visit site
Like like the vendeeglobe.org official website will be streaming it live as well as another channel I just found in a Google search...

Link below advertising 0645-1500 tomorrow..
Olympic Channel live

Looks like a bit of choice and great to see so many British entries.

MoodySabre

Visit site
On Facebook Dee Caffari says she is commentating in English so it should be available somewhere. Alex's website has a hub with live streaming. Maybe youtube - she wasn't sure so obviously not contracted to BT Sport.

Rappey

Visit site
Youtube live with golding and caffari
Just seen on thompsons " hub" that it's 122db in his boat ?.

Last edited:

Allan

Visit site
There will be a bit of chat and some videos from the skippers at 12-30 GMT every day. It's on the website and you can watch it later if you're not retired!
Allan