Anyone Been to Oostende Recently?

alandalus11

Visit site
I think you are better checking the foreign office travel advise website for a definitive answer. Even though it may be legal for you to leave this country, the destination to which you are going may not let you in. There is currently an EU ban on non essential travel from outside the bloc. You also need to check what will be needed to get back into this country by way of covid tests etc. Things are very fluid so check the website is my advice.

AntarcticPilot

www.cooperandyau.co.uk
I think you are better checking the foreign office travel advise website for a definitive answer. Even though it may be legal for you to leave this country, the destination to which you are going may not let you in. There is currently an EU ban on non essential travel from outside the bloc. You also need to check what will be needed to get back into this country by way of covid tests etc. Things are very fluid so check the website is my advice.
ESPECIALLY check the rules where you are going! The Registration of the yacht is a red-herring; it is the nationality and country of departure of the crew that matters. For example, for personal reasons, I know that Hong Kong bars entry to anyone departing from the UK if they have spent more than 2 hours in the UK. No quarantine, no excuses - no entry. I'm hoping that gets relaxed before September! But the point is that it is the country where you arrive that sets the rules, and no-one else.