Any other colvic salty dogs out there?

Colvic Salty Dog

Visit site
My dad and I have had our Salty Dog for 2 years now. We have managed to get quite a few hundred miles under our belt in that time. She has proved to be a brilliant cruiser for her size. She is really well built. She handles the seas really well. Her only downside is as with any bilge keeler, she doesn't point upwind.
Sailing around the north of the irish sea, the firth of clyde, isle of man, northern ireland. We have visited many marinas/harbours. Seen loads of similar types/style/age boats but never a salty dog! They as a well built as any moody 27 or westerly centaur, and sails better! (me being biased) Why/how are they so popular and yet no one has even heard of a Colvic Salty Dog? Where are they? I'm aware there wasn't many built, but there must be some out there.

HoudiniUK

Visit site
I hve recently become the owner of a Salty Dog. Just sailed it across the Channel to her new home in Guernsey. Definitely not many about. but a great boat.

capn wack

Visit site
I have one! :)
There are 3 Salty Dogs in my yacht club and I fully agree that they really are great boats. So there's 5 so far!