Any news from Watchet?

NotBirdseye

Visit site
About happening to enjoy more than one pint every other week? Or some other bar you are setting an other people to meet certain standards? Unless Vodzurk happens to be an alcoholic (I doubt that very much) what's the problem with enjoying 12 pints as long as it's not a frequent occurrence? I don't see my comment as insulting in the slightest especially as Vodzurk mentioned they could probably keep the pub afloat all on their own :) .

donm

Visit site
Hasn't that been sitting there for months? (the dredgette not the water!)

Yep - that's the dredging outfit that was being used a couple of years ago, but on the Webcam I've just watched a vessel looking as if it was working back and fore around the hammerhead over the last of the tide?

oldmanofthehills

Visit site
I am about to take our Uphill & Portishead boat to West Wales for new owner, all being well on Sunday.

I will miss Watchet and the all the Bristol Channel. One day I will have to bring our Cornish boat round the Land. Good luck to Watchet dredging

Brentwales

Visit site
Doesn't look like anything has changed in Watchet, was down there yesterday and the mud is still high. Couldn't see any pumps or machinery in the harbour. Lots of work going on by the yard though.