Any compulsive obsessive mobo's around Henly?

Bertramdriver

www.williamsandsmithells.com
Currently missing the companiable and obligitary beers in the Harbourside bars? How about a beer in Henly before the season starts and we all disappear to the sea and the sun? And for those stuck in Blighty how about drowning your sorrows.

oGaryo

Visit site
Currently missing the companiable and obligitary beers in the Harbourside bars? How about a beer in Henly before the season starts and we all disappear to the sea and the sun? And for those stuck in Blighty how about drowning your sorrows.

Sounds like a fab idea. Posting a link in the MOBO section to this thread should get things moving. They sort of get lost in here without a bit of inter forum advertising :)

byron

RIP
Visit site
Perhaps you might like to subscribe to the Thames Forum. If it's happening at Henley then you can be sure it will be discussed there.

V

vytieubao

How about a beer in Henly before the season starts and we all disappear to the sea and the sun

t0iusq

taigamemienphichodienthoai.net
The first job I did not get was for a company near Henley on Thames - I remember vividly one of the questions (for a technical position) was "describe a point in your life where you had a major problem, how you overcame it and what you learnt from it"

nongtinh3

Visit site
The first job I did not get was for a company near Henley on Thames - I remember vividly one of the questions (for a technical position) was "describe a point in your life where you had a major problem, how you overcame it and what you learnt from it"