antifouling and copper powder details

tcm

Visit site
Anyway, i will be antifouling tues, weds thurs next week so anyone who want to come down, best is to come in really smart clothes so no chance of being roped in. The boat is at Hamble yacht services, go to port hamble and carry on through.

No1_Moose

Visit site
I like Burgundy Ben's idea, I hadn't thought of that.
Of course, it does work perfectly the way I have tried it (mix it up in the tray and roll it on). I'll bring my original test panel with me next week.

No1_Moose

Visit site
I don't know where and when we are going though the current plan is to go to the C.I on Monday and come back sometime before Friday (enabling me to skive all this boat painting rubbish). You must understand that it is in my interests to skive aforementioned boat painting rubbish so if it all falls off I can make cutting remarks about how it was not applied in line with No1_Moose's very specific recommendations and that it is therefore all the applicators fault and I am totally relieved of any blame (a bit like a skipper who was not onboard at the time of the collision).

Ignoring the above, I'll come along and paint a few sq ft if we get back (or we don't leave)