Another new Nordhavn

Greg2

Visit site
Thats the one! Bought it in March it was in Hamble and brought it to Antibes

Beyond our means unfortunately but that didn’t stop me looking at it online several times and wishing ‘if only...’!
A lovely boat and a little different (in a good way) than your average Nordhavn - you must be delighted with her.

EricJ

Visit site
I stumbled across that story while i was researching Nordhavn's as ive been doing some research for over year for my first boat. It hasnt put me off buying one as the feedback is 99% positive

My reservations about Nordvans have always been the interior wood which i find quite old fashioned to my modern contemporary tastes but i really like the N68 build which is dark wood and creams upholsteries etc

Ive put my plans on hold until we come out of this pandemic so i'll decide this summer if i want to order one in 2020 for a 2021 delivery

?
we can do with a new boat-in-build thread (even if the first two years are pre- boat-in-build) ?
I agree that the interiors of the Nordhavns often lacked some contemporary style and luxurious finish that you expect for that price. the 41‘s interior has a more contemporary look so that is a good sign.

Seastoke

Visit site
Would you keep it on a river mooring though! You’ll end up in the ghetto???
He has is own pontoon now as no one will moor near him , because of scrapes. When kwackers does his boat training he takes his clients to see a formula boat to show the scratches and says this what your boat will look like if you have no training .

ShaneAtSea

Visit site
we can do with a new boat-in-build thread (even if the first two years are pre- boat-in-build) ?
I agree that the interiors of the Nordhavns often lacked some contemporary style and luxurious finish that you expect for that price. the 41‘s interior has a more contemporary look so that is a good sign.

Yeah i love the interior on the N64

If i was to order a new N475 then i would ask for this wood choice, colour scheme. fixtures and fittings ❤

N68-interior-18.jpg

N68-interior-23.jpg

N68-interior-25.jpg

N68-interior-4.jpg

JB

Visit site