Anodes best place to buy

dave1dpc

Visit site
Cheapest ive found past 20+ yrs. M.M.E Engineering Faversham 01795 535559 Still have fax number so you can see how far back I go.

oldgit

Visit site
Cheapest ive found past 20+ yrs. M.M.E Engineering Faversham 01795 535559 Still have fax number so you can see how far back I go.

Can think of a least 2 more companies in North Kent who smelt anodes primarily for commercial users, but if you know who to ask will be pleased to supply direct to leisure users.
Helps if you are local enough to be able to collect. Courier costs add considerably to final prices.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Most boating centres will have somewhere that the commercial boys and fishermen use.
We have somebody local who makes anodes and sells direct.
Looking at the prices in Chandlers it would appear that vacuum packing appears to double the price.
They last much, much longer if you keep the vacuum packing on when fitting. Worth the extra cost.

BruceK

Visit site
Yo Roy! Is your boat on the hard? The Welsh Med just froze over. Loads of snow. Hope they winterized her on lifting. My drive has iced over. Lock down now enforced by mother nature. Owning a Land Rover has gone from an exercise at being laughed at to being a hero. Well it would, but I said no. They can walk up the hill. Exercise once a day is mandatory. :p

Seastoke

Visit site
Boat folk have been amazing , the manager came out and supervised the lift out , jet wash put on the hard and even connected the power. They have organised AF and polish , but the best bit I am on their contractors list to work on my boat with their resident Volvo Paul.

BruceK

Visit site
So you owe an apology. ? It's good you are on leccy. Watch that temp. The ground has frozen over at mine so I epect this cold snap to bite

8JBhfnz.jpg

Seastoke

Visit site
So you owe an apology. ? It's good you are on leccy. Watch that temp. The ground has frozen over at mine so I epect this cold snap to bite

8JBhfnz.jpg
We have power monitor and temp monitor on board., thars the first view of the raggie .