An Invite for a drink.....

Major Catastrophe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, Richard, Douggie and I won't be there till Monday, along with my mrs and Son,
So please keep back some Beer and Vino for 3 of us, and 1 jelly and ice cream for the wean!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Better double that, we'll be back on the Tuesday for the same again!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cheers

Al.

[/ QUOTE ]

He read that many of us won't be there until Monday and worked out it was cheaper to stop the offer before then.

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
A RESULT /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mine says /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

voucher(S)

Now i assume thats plural so more than one allowed /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

perhaps like my handle it will be three /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Al
Did you get yours and are they plural too?

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bajansailor

Visit site
I shall be at the boat show on Tuesday, and probably a couple of other days having a look at boats, and also on Saturday and Sunday re social bashes.
If you see a small scruffy looking character (lurking underneath a broad-brimmed Tilley hat) turn up at your stand to say hello, then that's probably me - Don Street (of Caribbean cruising guide and Heinekin beer drinking fame) would also fit that description, except his Tilley is probably more weather beaten and floppier........

Kawasaki

Visit site
We wus there Friday at 1400 ish.
Where was Yer?
Filled a form in to win a boat.
Mentioned cake etc to Staff and got a Blank Look /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
K and Drewtwos.

Was Our Dress code not up to scratch?
I thought My shorts were quite fetching! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Coupe

Visit site
Can I swap my beer for cranberry juice? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We'll be there on 21st - keep some cake for MrsSV /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Not sure why all staff knew about it and were dishing it out but the cake was mostly sat and sunday.

Everyone who has asked for a beer has got one, but there are no soft drinks I am afraid!

TigaWave

www.H4marine.com
Well it now looks like I'll be there Friday and I might need a beer as this weeks turning out to be a bit busy...Great forum and well moderated...if I don't get the chance to visit.

And if any one has any questions regards my particular marine specialities feel free to call my mobile any time Friday and I might buy a beer.

rickp

Visit site
I'm likely to be there Friday too. Will be clutching a beer token - but I bet they've all gone now /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick