An Invite for a drink.....

Richard Shead

Slipped Anchor
Visit site
Ladies and Gentleman.

With Southampton fast approaching I am pleased to announce an open invitation to the ybw.com stand on the following days.

Friday 14th
Saturday 15th
Sunday 16th

We will be offering registered users to the ybw.com forum one free refreshment and a slice of cake (the cake wont be there till sat!)

We will have beer and wine available for those that can prove they are over 18!

So this is how its going to work so I don't have a "Hoover" moment!

Those that are interested (which I guess is most...) will need to PM either myself or Dan and we will return the mail with the word BEER in it.

All you need to do is print this off, bring it to the stand and hand it to one of the ybw.com staff at the show who will then pass you your drink.

Now this method is not exactly fool proof so I am relying on the good will and trust of you guys and girls out there to not abuse this!

Dan will be on site for the first three days and will be on hand to answer all your questions.

This will be on a "while stocks last" basis but rest assured I will have enough to go around.

I hope you take this posting in the spirit of which it is intended and I look forward to meeting you all on the stand for a drink or two.........

Finally if you are not able to make the first weekend we will see what we have in the cupboard if you roll up..

Regards

Richard Shead
Marketing Manager
IPC Marine Media

B175Chris

Visit site
For those of us who aren't over 18, can we sacrifice the cake and beer combination for a free mag? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B175Chris

Visit site
PM me through my jelly tokens when yoo've got 5 minutes then /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif As long as the weather is good on that weekend i'm there /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

D3B

www.cutting-solutions.co.uk
One grumpy git here and i suspect a certain Scots family will be miffed at missing the cakes too.... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

we dont arrive till Monday /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com
only one 1 drink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Ill print off loads of duplicates

That should do it !!

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

michael_w

Visit site
Can I swap the beer for cake and vis versa?

I don't do cake and SWMBO doesn't do beer, rare occasions excepted!

B175Chris

Visit site
hehe just get a beer and a cake each, then swmbo can give you her beer, and you can give her your cake /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B175Chris

Visit site
I'm more cunning that a cunning fox on his way to oxford university

pants_396x222.jpg

Alistairr

Visit site
Yes, Richard, Douggie and I won't be there till Monday, along with my mrs and Son,
So please keep back some Beer and Vino for 3 of us, and 1 jelly and ice cream for the wean!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Better double that, we'll be back on the Tuesday for the same again!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cheers

Al.

Bav34

Visit site
pm sent. You're a nice man. A very nice man. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

So, that's free beer on your stand, free champers on the Bav stand, a friend's meeting me in the Guinness tent... I can feel a drunken boat purchase coming on!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif