An extra man at SIBS? Generous offer

B175Chris

Visit site
I am making myself available to any exhibitor that wants an extra pair of dirty shoes on their demo boats at SIBS.

Obviously it would be nice to be paid for the free rides but I will accept a company pen for adding a touch of class to the boat, which will no doubt increase in value purely for my standing on it.

I am available for a single day but could be persuaded to stay over at the holiday Inn right in the centre of the show, but this, once again, must be paid for by the exhibitor.

I am bothered what i do, as i only wish to be sitting in a seat on a reet posh boat which it is most likely I would have to save all my salary for the next 20 years without spending anything to afford /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't miss out on this possibly-more-than-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

So, if I can help out please PM.

Chris

Whitelighter

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am bothered what i do, as i only wish to be sitting in a seat on a reet posh boat which it is most likely I would have to save all my salary for the next 20 years without spending anything to afford /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Rules our stand out then!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B175Chris

Visit site
A whole week???? nah, I'm only there for a day *tears forming* if only i could get enough time away from working to get there for the entire show - pffftttt I doubt it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never get in the try a boat queue fast enough so methinks I'm gonna hang around on the sunseeker stand and take some blurry photographs to give the impression of a high-speed ride /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

B175Chris

Visit site
Ah but see this is where the plot thickens...

There are rumours flying about the chris household of a charter next year so methinks some may be wanting us to stay on the stand as long as we want /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif