• REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as YBW, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health and liberty is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Users who are found to promulgate FAKE NEWS on the forum in regard to this issue, intentional or otherwise, may find their access terminated. It is your responsibility to provide references to bona fide sources.

FAKE NEWS, in this regard, is that which is posited by organisations, media, etc., that is repeated on the forum, or used to support personal opinion/hypothesis posted by users - FAKE NEWS is not necessarily the personal opinion/hypothesis being posted in itself, any issues with such should be challenged respectfully.

An extra man at SIBS? Generous offer

B175Chris

I am making myself available to any exhibitor that wants an extra pair of dirty shoes on their demo boats at SIBS.

Obviously it would be nice to be paid for the free rides but I will accept a company pen for adding a touch of class to the boat, which will no doubt increase in value purely for my standing on it.

I am available for a single day but could be persuaded to stay over at the holiday Inn right in the centre of the show, but this, once again, must be paid for by the exhibitor.

I am bothered what i do, as i only wish to be sitting in a seat on a reet posh boat which it is most likely I would have to save all my salary for the next 20 years without spending anything to afford /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't miss out on this possibly-more-than-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

So, if I can help out please PM.

Chris

SnaxMuppet

Plymouth, Devon, UK, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Uni
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That is very funny... I wish my post was as good as that but as I am already delivering new Princess motor yachts across Europe and Scandanavia I am not that desperate!

Whitelighter

[ QUOTE ]
I am bothered what i do, as i only wish to be sitting in a seat on a reet posh boat which it is most likely I would have to save all my salary for the next 20 years without spending anything to afford /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Rules our stand out then!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jonathankent

Its just such an up-front post as that which will wangle you a spot for the week /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

B175Chris

A whole week???? nah, I'm only there for a day *tears forming* if only i could get enough time away from working to get there for the entire show - pffftttt I doubt it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never get in the try a boat queue fast enough so methinks I'm gonna hang around on the sunseeker stand and take some blurry photographs to give the impression of a high-speed ride /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

jonathankent

They'll throw you off the Sunseeker stand... or are you planning on wearing a DJ?? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

B175Chris

Ah but see this is where the plot thickens...

There are rumours flying about the chris household of a charter next year so methinks some may be wanting us to stay on the stand as long as we want /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

philhopson

Cheshire/COWES/Port St Louis Du Rhone, France
[ QUOTE ]
You will need fur & bling for the Sunseeker stand, not a DJ!!

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

From memory, last year at the stand, I was clambering over russian and eastern european entrepreneurs clad in dead animals!.. Of the bling variety ofcourse /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif