• UPDATED INFORMATION & ADVICE - PLEASE READ NOW

'I didn't know/I wasn't told' will not be a valid defence if you fail to comply and lose your access to the off-topic area, core topic areas, or the entire YBW forum as a result. Full details can be found here, please read before you proceed.

Alternator exchange or repair

tony_lavelle

Can anyone recommend a place that repairs or exchanges alternators, ideally in the Medway area. My Volvo Penta md2030 has suffered from seawater leakage onto it.

Disassemble

Can anyone recommend a place that repairs or exchanges alternatorsideally in the Medway area. My Volvo Penta md2030 has suffered from seawater leakage onto it.
Can anyone recommend a place that repairs or exchanges alternators, ideally in the Medway area. My Volvo Penta md2030 has suffered from seawater leakage onto it.
[/QUO
oldgit will be your man “in the know”. Otherwise the man I use for starters/alternators is located in Surbiton,Surrey.