Alsavi maritime ltd

Nob jockey

Visit site
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard of this company as I can’t find any reviews or testamonials as to there bone fides.
they have a boat for sale that I’m interested in. They are an English company but apparently based in Germany after brexit.

Nob jockey

Visit site
Hi, I’m looking to purchase a boat from this company but can’t seem to find any reviews or experiences people may have had with them.
i was hoping someone might know of them and there reputation

Mr Googler

Visit site
Con

website setup 2 months ago….hosted in Russia
0B8E8B57-2572-414D-8385-C51998C9BE91.png

Company looks genuine but does freight

ALSAVI MARITIME LIMITED overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

but the address is a chartered accountants I think. 85 companies registered at that address. Must be a squeeze with all the boats parked outside!

B95CC5D8-205E-48D7-9FC3-AE883D239E57.jpg0C2B9A04-59E3-42CB-919F-80F217F60639.jpg

ring the accountancy firm and ask them to pass on the website to their genuine client. I’m sure they will confirm if genuine or fake. Prices are too cheap and no one has that much stock currently. The wording is all wrong etc…. Seacock called it right ?

A broken clock is right twice a day as they say ?

Last edited:

Seastoke

Visit site
Even that would be quite a feat for him. But it takes a thief to catch a thief. ROY! Where's my bottle of vintage port you owe me! I'm restocking for the season.
It’s only vintage because someone gave it you when you were 21 , no not stone , years .

Nob jockey

Visit site
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard of this company as I can’t find any reviews or testamonials as to there bone fides.
they have a boat for sale that I’m interested in. They are an English company but apparently based in Germany after brexit.
Their web site looks ok , but their boat prices look to cheap.
Thank you all for your responses, you’ve helped and kinda confirmed what I was thinking but wanted to be sure. I’m running as far from this company as as quick as my feet will care me. Thanks again all.

Seastoke

Visit site
Thank you all for your responses, you’ve helped and kinda confirmed what I was thinking but wanted to be sure. I’m running as far from this company as as quick as my feet will care me. Thanks again all.
Tell us what boat you want someone may have one

New Gold Dream

Visit site
Hello Guys!

Thank you to Nob jockey for his question and all your answers.

This file is very strange:

Alsavi Maritime Ltd is a company created in July 2011 with a capital for an amount of £1,000.

Business purpose: "Sea and coastal freight water transport"

Its 2 shareholders adresses are different and are located in 2 accountants places.

The company adress is located in an accountant place.

They send their accounts to UK Tax Administration each year. (balance sheets only, not profit & loss statements)

As of March 31st, 2021, Tangible assets £1,608, Cash £164,919, Capital and reserves £153,546.

There isn't any inventory in the balance sheet, this is very strange for a company who pretends to buy and resale boats!

On the company website, prices are very interesting (bellow used boats market) but prices are before VAT.

A nice Bayliner will cost you only £4,400...

YEAR:2010
CONDITION:Used
TYPE:Fishing Boat
MAKE:Bayliner
MODEL:246 Discovery
PRICE:£4,400
ENGINE MODEL:Mercruiser 5.7L MPI 300 HP
STOCK NUMBER:MSEFB246D2010

They will propose you a 12 months guarantee and a refund until 2 days if you are not satisfied with the boat, a cheap delivery with their own trucks (until 2 weeks after payment), unfortunately due to COVID restrictions nobody is actually available to receive you in their 4 warehouses/showrooms located in Dresden / Germany...

Conclusion : "Send your money and wait"

This case was definively very interesting!

Seastoke

Visit site
Hello Guys!

Thank you to Nob jockey for his question and all your answers.

This file is very strange:

Alsavi Maritime Ltd is a company created in July 2011 with a capital for an amount of £1,000.

Business purpose: "Sea and coastal freight water transport"

Its 2 shareholders adresses are different and are located in 2 accountants places.

The company adress is located in an accountant place.

They send their accounts to UK Tax Administration each year. (balance sheets only, not profit & loss statements)

As of March 31st, 2021, Tangible assets £1,608, Cash £164,919, Capital and reserves £153,546.

There isn't any inventory in the balance sheet, this is very strange for a company who pretends to buy and resale boats!

On the company website, prices are very interesting (bellow used boats market) but prices are before VAT.

A nice Bayliner will cost you only £4,400...

YEAR:2010
CONDITION:Used
TYPE:Fishing Boat
MAKE:Bayliner
MODEL:246 Discovery
PRICE:£4,400
ENGINE MODEL:Mercruiser 5.7L MPI 300 HP
STOCK NUMBER:MSEFB246D2010

They will propose you a 12 months guarantee and a refund until 2 days if you are not satisfied with the boat, a cheap delivery with their own trucks (until 2 weeks after payment), unfortunately due to COVID restrictions nobody is actually available to receive you in their 4 warehouses/showrooms located in Dresden / Germany...

Conclusion : "Send your money and wait"

This case was definively very interesting!
So scam.

penfold

Visit site
Brass plate at an accommodation address, which an accountant might provide as a service to top up their income; not in itself wrong or illegal but it's often used by those who go on to carry out wrong or illegal acts to obfuscate their identity and location. I read an article about brass plate providers like this; there was an accommodation address in That London which provided an address for tens of thousands of brass plates. Companies House is not fit for purpose in the 21st century.

chriscase

Visit site
The director of Alsavi Marine is a Marine Pilot for Teesport (a friend of a friend). All the pilots are self employed on the Tees hence a load of companies set up at the same accountancy firm, each pilot having his/her own company.
I highly doubt that the website is genuine, I’ll drop a message to my friend and ask him if the Director is aware that his company name is being used in this way, but the old saying goes if something looks too good to be true, it usually is!

chriscase

Visit site
I’ve just spoken to my friend who knows the Director of the genuine company. He’s sending him a message about the website so he can report it to whoever these things need reporting to!