Alsavi maritime ltd

Nob jockey

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard of this company as I can’t find any reviews or testamonials as to there bone fides.
they have a boat for sale that I’m interested in. They are an English company but apparently based in Germany after brexit.

Nob jockey

Hi, I’m looking to purchase a boat from this company but can’t seem to find any reviews or experiences people may have had with them.
i was hoping someone might know of them and there reputation

Mr Googler

Con

website setup 2 months ago….hosted in Russia
0B8E8B57-2572-414D-8385-C51998C9BE91.png

Company looks genuine but does freight

ALSAVI MARITIME LIMITED overview - Find and update company information - GOV.UK

but the address is a chartered accountants I think. 85 companies registered at that address. Must be a squeeze with all the boats parked outside!

B95CC5D8-205E-48D7-9FC3-AE883D239E57.jpg0C2B9A04-59E3-42CB-919F-80F217F60639.jpg

ring the accountancy firm and ask them to pass on the website to their genuine client. I’m sure they will confirm if genuine or fake. Prices are too cheap and no one has that much stock currently. The wording is all wrong etc…. Seacock called it right 👍

A broken clock is right twice a day as they say 🤣

Last edited:

seastoke

Even that would be quite a feat for him. But it takes a thief to catch a thief. ROY! Where's my bottle of vintage port you owe me! I'm restocking for the season.
It’s only vintage because someone gave it you when you were 21 , no not stone , years .

Nob jockey

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard of this company as I can’t find any reviews or testamonials as to there bone fides.
they have a boat for sale that I’m interested in. They are an English company but apparently based in Germany after brexit.
Their web site looks ok , but their boat prices look to cheap.
Thank you all for your responses, you’ve helped and kinda confirmed what I was thinking but wanted to be sure. I’m running as far from this company as as quick as my feet will care me. Thanks again all.

seastoke

Thank you all for your responses, you’ve helped and kinda confirmed what I was thinking but wanted to be sure. I’m running as far from this company as as quick as my feet will care me. Thanks again all.
Tell us what boat you want someone may have one