Allowed on boat...

Greemble

www.lowestoftcruisingclub.co.uk
The most shocking recent news to me is the statement that nothing will be decided on exit strategy until Boris is back in harness. Has he appointed such a crew of yes men to government that they dare not take any decisions in his absence.
Not so much 'Yes Men', but more like totally incompetent.
None of his Cabinet have any idea of what they should do and are seriously afraid of standing up and making actual decisions. They know full well Bojo is hiding until someone else can be scapegoated for the upcoming mess and our Dear Leader finally returns to 'save the day'.

He did the same thing after the brexit vote when Cameron stood down by persuading Gove to back-stab him so he couldn't stand for leader at the time.
Bojo maybe a buffoon, but he's not that much of an idiot and so let May take all the flack for the negotiations.

Dan Tribe

Visit site
Have look on Marine Traffic at the activity in Holland. I don't think I've ever seen so many yachts out on Markermeer & Ijsselmeer.
Presumably this is for King's Day?

xyachtdave

Visit site
I spoke with another club member on the phone yesterday and he’s had his solar panel nicked off his boat during last couple of weeks.

Someone’s out and about.

My boat is about 4 moorings away, think an essential row over to it later is in order, I don’t mean to brag but I have/used to have a much better solar panel!

Almost zero activity on Medway over last few weekends too.

Old Harry

Visit site
Beach huts in Brighlingsea starting to be vandalised..
Doesn’t help that they are still where they settled after the surge tide back in Feb.
Where is Essex Plod, are they to busy stopping mass gatherings & checking folk entering / leaving Shotley.