Agenda?

PaulF

Visit site
Re: Yarmouth Friday night

Hi Duncan,

I am moored on a Hamble trot between Mercury and HYS will be around Fri pm, so could easily go over to Yarmouth.
Will be on own Fri, would happily offer a ride to Yarmouth to any non-smoking body prepared to be crew on Princess 286, Spare bunk Fri, but position let for Saturday.

We want the weather we had yesterday, Sunday 2nd, fixed for all next weekend please!

Cheers, P

<hr width=100% size=1>

duncan

Visit site

So that's the following possibles for Yarmouth Friday evening with a few dependencies (for Geoffs and I that's the conditions in Poole Bay.......)

Rickp
Geoffs
Col (inc H00)
Powerskipper(inc Mike21)
PaulF
Me

Forbsie - if he can get a lift over at a time that fit's in.

Anyone good friends with the Yarmouth Harbour master - see if he will hold one side of the far visitors poonton for us like last year?

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ..../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

jon_bailey

www.cerberusstorage.co.uk

Duncan

It is possible that me and Arthur Wood could be joining you on Friday for a drink, but will return home after. This is dependant on me finishing work on time and weather as well as persuading Arthur that he wants to spend a couple of hours in a cold open sportsboat.

Don't book us a place yet and will keep you informed.

Jon

<hr width=100% size=1>

adarcy

Visit site
Re: Har har

As I seem to remember it, you already got it back on the very same day you lost it , despite not being willing to ransom it for charity.

Regret we cannot make it this year, hope you all have a good do.

Anthony

<hr width=100% size=1>

duncan

Visit site

Jon - I am not booking anything for anybody!

You have my number so give me a call Friday when you know what you are planning and we can arrange to meet up.

rickp

Visit site

I called Yarmouth, and we need to confirm boats, sizes and pay up in order to reserve that pontoon. However - there is no other rally booked in - and they said they'd try and keep us all together. Use the 'Mercury meet' moniker?

We should be at Yarmouth around 7pm ish on Friday, if all goes according to plan (ha!).

Rick

<hr width=100% size=1><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by rickp on 05/05/2004 12:06 (server time).</FONT></P>

Col

Visit site

7pm ish?? Yeah. Right!!

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/colspics> Cols Picture Album</A>

duncan

Visit site

sounds good rick.

might as well have a plan - 1900h Yarmouth Roads sounds as good as any (and nearly 3 hours ahead of the main fleet last year!)

weather looks wet and westerly for the early weekend / wet north/ne later so the passagemakers should be OK but damp.....

Solitaire

Visit site

May be a possibility now! Will be taking a run out with Breakaway and may just happen to find our way in that direction! Purley by chance you understand./forums/images/icons/wink.gif This new engine of mine seems to smell out pints these days!! However, as respectable member of the communitity I may just confine myself to lemonade in your convivial company! But don't wait up!

<hr width=100% size=1>Boating is <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.powerboattraininguk.co.uk>Serious Fun</A>

duncan

Visit site

what 'new engine' - ? the one in your boat's done more hours than most berthed in Mercury surely! .../forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Geoffs

Visit site

Yeah right!!!! I hope to be at Yarmouth 7:00-7:30 ish. What do you want to order, Col?!!

<hr width=100% size=1>Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

paulineb

Visit site

We're coming to Yarmouth ..... setting off tomorrow as soon as I wake up

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery2>Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

Solitaire

Visit site

This of course is most probably true! However, since installing it I feel like a new man after all the problems I had with petrol! Maybe that's what I mean!!.
Oh by the way, may not now make Yarmouth for that pint. I have got to (I make it sound like a hardship /forums/images/icons/wink.gif) deliver a boat from Hamble down to Poole this afternoon. Depends when I get back. Scheduled to leave Hamble at about 2.30 so good likleyhood I'll make it but depends on my return lift back to Hamble.

<hr width=100% size=1>Boating is <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.powerboattraininguk.co.uk>Serious Fun</A>

Geoffs

Visit site

Hope to be leaving Poole between 17:30 & 18:00, depending on traffic on way down.

<hr width=100% size=1>Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

Geoffs

Visit site

I'll call you on mobile, knowing our luck with VHF! Still same moby number?