Access to boats in Spain

Clancy Moped

Visit site
I already have, successfully and without either infringing the laws of any country or having your endorsement.
So you have travelled between the UK (as that's what this has been about) and Spain whilst all borders, land, sea and air, have been subject the state of emergency.

Good for you.

Quiddle

Visit site
So you have travelled between the UK (as that's what this has been about) and Spain whilst all borders, land, sea and air, have been subject the state of emergency.

Good for you.
No. There's a clue in "BTW, I'm in France".
There seems to be a strong inverse correlation between those who wish, unsolicited, to interpret rules on behalf of others and their ability to do so.
Still, at least I've been spared the mild embarrassment of viewing another of your superannuated memes....so far?

Clancy Moped

Visit site
No. There's a clue in "BTW, I'm in France".
There seems to be a strong inverse correlation between those who wish, unsolicited, to interpret rules on behalf of others and their ability to do so.
Still, at least I've been spared the mild embarrassment of viewing another of your superannuated memes....so far?
#1 the OP.

Quiddle

Visit site
Your point being? My first post on this thread refered to others I know successfully travelling to Spain in response to your "Don't do it, it will go pear shaped" post. Perhaps responding to queries raised in posts, rather than ignoring them and indulging in dogmatic diatribe, would be more helpful.

capnsensible

Visit site
I already have, successfully and without either infringing the laws of any country or having your endorsement.
It would be helpful for others if you could give your point of departure, place of arrival, the authority to travel (such as residencia) and what quarantine guidance you had to follow?

Thanks in advance.

Quiddle

Visit site
It would be helpful for others if you could give your point of departure, place of arrival, the authority to travel (such as residencia) and what quarantine guidance you had to follow?

Thanks in advance.
I have already done so via PM with those that expressed interest in another thread. I don't intend to post my personal circumstances on a public forum.

Clancy Moped

Visit site
Daily Liveaboard Link gets more and more like the Lounge.

Possibly this is why there are fewer and fewer subscribers.
I've been knocking around on and off since 2005ish, and the content has not changed that much in regard to traffic. What has changed is Brexit, Covid, and your continual efforts to make this a Portuguese soap box, coupled with hassling the mods for this, that and the other.

capnsensible

Visit site
I have already done so via PM with those that expressed interest in another thread. I don't intend to post my personal circumstances on a public forum.
Well Im in the Canaries at the moment and I would be turned away if I sailed to the next Island, so Im wondering how you can legally enter mainland Spain?

[163233]

Visit site
I had a vision then of British retirees clinging to the underside of trucks in an effort to get back to their holiday homes...

nortada

Visit site
I've been knocking around on and off since 2005ish, and the content has not changed that much in regard to traffic. What has changed is Brexit, Covid, and your continual efforts to make this a Portuguese soap box, coupled with hassling the mods for this, that and the other.

Attack the messenger not the message.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

cherod

Visit site

Thanks in advance.
i think you might avail your self of the PM facility rather than expect others to pander to your own sense of importance or that of the forum in expecting others to divulge their private details , i have found this a trait with this forum in the recent past.

aspire343434

Visit site
Last edited:

capnsensible

Visit site
i think you might avail your self of the PM facility rather than expect others to pander to your own sense of importance or that of the forum in expecting others to divulge their private details , i have found this a trait with this forum in the recent past.
What makes you think I need your advice about PM's?

The whole point is that people in a position to have some information about public questions on forums is that they either respond or dont.

Saying 'I know something that you dont know' is frankly a waste of pixels and utterly pointless. Thats the 'sense of importance' you appear to have misunderstood here.

Instead of criticising, you could have said something useful like 'Spain is going to reopen borders on 1st July' rather than attempting a poor insult. Doh.