A video from the forum gathering at Cowes

alt

Visit site
Nice one Henry, you'd good with the vid cam. Makes a change from pics.

Question: The Folly Inn sign, "For patrons only" ... "No free stay". Does that mean that even if you're a customer of the 'Folly Inn', you STILL have to pay to land there? Please say it aint so

scubaman

Visit site
Henry, fantastic video, I thoroughly enjoyed that!

Those boat running shots from 5:00 onwards look awesome!

Really good work. Very well shot and edited to tell the story brilliantly. Makes you feel almost as if you were there.

And those brownies don't look too bad either...

colhel

Visit site
This has been a weekend to remember. Thanks for the video. No mention of the scones though, perhaps they could be used for steadying cockpit tables (patent pending). You could even make them edible (another patent).

Last edited:

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Henry, fantastic video, I thoroughly enjoyed that!

Those boat running shots from 5:00 onwards look awesome!

Really good work. Very well shot and edited to tell the story brilliantly. Makes you feel almost as if you were there.

And those brownies don't look too bad either...

Those Brownies would be illegal in Scandinavia ;)

A really great weekend and to think we didn't know each other on Friday !

Terry (Lions Den) and I took the Yachtists out for a quick run just outside Cowes. When I've cleaned the hull next year I'm going to spend half a day doing a load of tracking shots.

Just waiting for a crisp January or February morning.

Henry :)

scubaman

Visit site
Terry (Lions Den) and I took the Yachtists out for a quick run just outside Cowes. When I've cleaned the hull next year I'm going to spend half a day doing a load of tracking shots.

Just waiting for a crisp January or February morning.

That sounds like fun. Double the fun when you have two boats to play with.

I bought the Gopro in October and can't wait for the spring to try it out for some boaty vids.

Cardo

www.yacht-tinkerbell.co.uk
BTW Henry, whilst I am usually more than happy to take credit for other people's work, the footage of EJ was taken by Colin.

Unless you're thanking me for the pleasure of my company, in which case, you're welcome. ;)

henryf

www.911virgin.com
BTW Henry, whilst I am usually more than happy to take credit for other people's work, the footage of EJ was taken by Colin.

Unless you're thanking me for the pleasure of my company, in which case, you're welcome. ;)

To be honest it was really the whole boat.

You all added to the mix and helped make the weekend. Never again will our dining table feel the tears of laughter it did in the early hours of Sunday morning :)

Henry