A video from the forum gathering at Cowes

andy59

Visit site
Great video Henry , thanks again for all the effort :cool:
Gutted that we missed out on hooning around the solent :(
Looking forward to the next time :) .

dj43

Visit site
Excellent video Henry and well done for all the organisation over the week end,looked as though everyone had a great time,hopefully there will be another one in the not to distant future,what about a meet and greet at different marines,as cowes is the only one we have been to :) unfortunately not last weekend.

l'escargot

Visit site
...Question: The Folly Inn sign, "For patrons only" ... "No free stay". Does that mean that even if you're a customer of the 'Folly Inn', you STILL have to pay to land there? Please say it aint so
Not only do you have to pay, you also have to pre book - supply and demand! Although they haven't started to charge for tenders - yet...

LionsDen

www.bbiuk.com
Excellent video Henry and well done for all the organisation over the week end,looked as though everyone had a great time,hopefully there will be another one in the not to distant future,what about a meet and greet at different marines,as cowes is the only one we have been to :) unfortunately not last weekend.

Hope your house is now slowly getting back together after last weeks misfortune :( - Next Carol Singing is @ Yarmouth on the 15th December then over to Saltys afterwards if anyone is interested in joining in so should be a good hoot - we will need to book berths beforehand :D

We may also require Cardo's swmbo to provide the musical backing track along with Colhel's wife Helen ;)

Followed by aerobics on Sunday Morning :D

Last edited:

dj43

Visit site
Hope your house is now slowly getting back together after last weeks misfortune :( - Next Carol Singing is @ Yarmouth on the 15th December then over to Saltys afterwards if anyone is interested in joining in so should be a good hoot - we will need to book berths beforehand :D

We may also require Cardo's swmbo to provide the musical backing track along with Colhel's wife Helen ;)

Followed by aerobics on Sunday Morning :D

Hi Terry

House now light up like a Xmas tree,garage and workshop got hit, lost all our tools and plant,they even took my boat polisher:mad, problem now not even the dog wants to stay there on his own :) we are over on the 15th ,be great to catch up with you guys,

Merlyn

STEVEDUNSTABLE

sites.google.com
hi Henry... if you intended to make us, who could,nt make it, jealous ??..... YOU,VE SUCCEEDED BIG TIME HERE !!!!!!! great vid, great fun all round BUT "ASSAULT COURSE"???? I DONT THINK SO !!!!!!

FalconSteve

Visit site
nice videography Henry, real joy to watch. Very entertaining sequence of early morning exercises, bet bit for me was the panning motion section around Osborne Bay Area? Hope you didn't stray inside the swimming area buoys, wouldn't want the English heritage chaps to strain themselves warning you off ;)

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Dare I ask about the camera? dedicated videocassette or did you use the excellent features on your dslr?

A quite old Panasonic camcorder which records onto SD card.

I don't think YouTube is going to be improved by a DLSR. You would have a good lens choice although anything too telephoto would wobble like hell free held.

Henry :)

DAKA

Visit site
Great report, well done :)

so how many

sailing boats
semi-dis
sports boats
hard tops
Flybridges

Just to give an indication which boats are used outside their hoe marinas .

dylanwinter

www.keepturningleft.co.uk
well done Henry

wonderful Henry

beautifully shot, well mixed, perfectly paced

good to see

I guess when it comes to cabin space for a party then you guys have so much room compared to us raggies

what camera and what did you edit with

and....

how long did it take you to make it?

Dylan