A totally sincere, and unsolicited, recommendation for the work done by Paul Rainbow.

NealB

Visit site
Paul came all the way down to North Fambridge today, to have a look at the engine panels on our old Seamaster 34 (with twin engines).

I'd spent an embarrassing number of days myself, trying to get both the upper and lower engine panels working, after 4 years of them being shamefully ignored.

I gave up in depressed, frustrated, utter confusion.

Paul spent the day very productively, testing, diagnosing and re-wiring some bits.

It was a privelege to see a real professional at work.

I am seriously relieved to say that I am absolutely delighted, in every way, with the job he did for us.

He is clearly very knowledgeable, equally experienced, and very straightforward to deal with.

As if that isn't enough, he is a really nice lad, and I hope we can meet up some time in the future, away from 'the office'.

Huge, huge, thanks Paul: I really appreciate your help.

Last edited:

PaulRainbow

Visit site
Thanks for the kind words Neal, very kind. It was really nice to meet you both. As the day went on and things started to come back to life it was clear to see your spirits rising and enthusiasm growing and that makes this one of those really satisfying jobs. Hope you're both back on the water next season and hope we meet again. ?

NealB

Visit site
Thanks for the kind words Neal, very kind. It was really nice to meet you both. As the day went on and things started to come back to life it was clear to see your spirits rising and enthusiasm growing and that makes this one of those really satisfying jobs. Hope you're both back on the water next season and hope we meet again. ?

Cheers, Paul!!