A lovely sunny day...

Gavi

Visit site
... and I am too busy to go out on the river. Work stuff to do and then preparations for Staples2Naples this week, stickering up the car - will post a photo later.

Tony just came by aboard Legacy, seems he has been shopping in Staines. He caught me being busy reading the paper down on the mooring. Please don't tell the wife /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hope you've all had a good day.

boatone

www.tmba.org.uk
Absolutely stunning day weatherwise and the river not too busy so all the more enjoyable.

Tied up at Staines at 11.00 and decided to treat myself to a sausage and egg macmuffin in Macdonalds in Staines...tough titty..."stopped serving breakfasts at 10.30, Sir" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif What sort of stoopidity is that when peeps only come into the town for the shops opening at 11.00???????

Hirdsp

Visit site
Moored at Marlow Sunday, most of the day....read paper, drunk wine and people watched.....well I say people, don't know bout SWMBO, but I was watching a certain flavour of person /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif