35 foot bilge Keebler with wheelhouse

Bajansailor

Visit site
Apart from a Westerly Riiviera, you could also keep an eye open for a Vulcan for sale - although there were apparently only 40 built.
Westerly Vulcan for sale in Gwynedd United Kingdom (GB)

Westerly Vulcan archive data - Yachtsnet Ltd. online UK yacht brokers - yacht brokerage and boat sales

Or a Colvic Countess 35?
Colvic Countess 35 archive details - Yachtsnet Ltd. online UK yacht brokers - yacht brokerage and boat sales

I suppose that the Eclipse 33 has a 'deck saloon' rather than a wheelhouse as such (similarly the Countess 35?)
Moody Eclipse 33 archive details - Yachtsnet Ltd. online UK yacht brokers - yacht brokerage and boat sales
But you can still keep watch from down below.

ashtead

Visit site
How about a customised Westerly discus with a hard top ? Has bilge keels Maybe a search of bilge keelers first and then look for customised hard tops or is a fully enclosed cabin and door essential ?

Wansworth

Visit site
How about a customised Westerly discus with a hard top ? Has bilge keels Maybe a search of bilge keelers first and then look for customised hard tops or is a fully enclosed cabin and door essential ?
He doesn’t have any preferences at the moment but the ones I showed him s ent by the forum he wasn’t keen on.?

Stemar

Visit site
Macwester Seaforth?

167166_BoatPic_Main.jpg

Macwester Seaforth 36 For Sale, 10.97m, 1978

Wansworth

Visit site
Is he after something more motor-sailer-like?
Example Colvic Watson or Fisher?
No he is a sailing man,recent communication looks like he is holding back as he reckons with the virus and economic situation there will be bargains to be had in this coming autumn and winter..

oldmanofthehills

Visit site
The problem with built on doghouse is that unless wheel is on bulkhead steersman is still out in the damp. Tiller slightly easier as can be extended.

Which is why I am trying to sell my modified Westerly Pentland and we have an LM27.

LMs sail fairly well particularly if you buy bigger genoa, but the prices for the LM30 are high.

The westerly Vulcan is thought ugly by some but very sound seaboat if available. The others can look pretty out in the damp and wind while you watch them snug and dry nursing your coffee