3 year pay UK VAT again on return!

Lightwave395

Visit site
There may be a source of info lurking in Poole harbour - anyone on here know the owner of a Southerly 135 called Sea spine ?

she is the first yacht I've seen on AIS actually sailing from France to UK for some time.

I watch her yesterday on Marine traffic sail across from Cherbourg to Poole, she has been meandering around Poole Harbour (isolating perhaps ?) today.

Did she formally 'clock out' of France or just leave is the question...??

sailaboutvic

Visit site
There may be a source of info lurking in Poole harbour - anyone on here know the owner of a Southerly 135 called Sea spine ?

she is the first yacht I've seen on AIS actually sailing from France to UK for some time.

I watch her yesterday on Marine traffic sail across from Cherbourg to Poole, she has been meandering around Poole Harbour (isolating perhaps ?) today.

Did she formally 'clock out' of France or just leave is the question...??
One would think it's all above board , you have to have a screw loose to come in under the radar with an AIS scream here I am

Lightwave395

Visit site
One would think it's all above board , you have to have a screw loose to come in under the radar with an AIS scream here I am
I assumed it's all above board, just like to know whether you can get an exit stamp in Cherbourg from someone who has done it, maybe as has been suggested at the ferry port or PAF office