2021 and a thank you

Tradewinds

Visit site
It’s been a rough year for my wife and I.

I’d like to publically thank Roger (Tillergirl) for his support in what have been very difficult times for our family.

I didn’t ask for it but, knowing what we were going through, he offered me guidance and support through various emails to me which have helped us enormously in the past months.

Roger Gaspar is a very thoughtful, modest person and will be probably somewhat embarrassed by this post of mine. But, bugger it - THANK YOU Roger.

I’m sure many of you have not had the best of times this past year, particularly the other Roger (Sailorman). Like many on the ECF he has always been around to help others and I sincerely hope he’s back helming his beloved Jolie Brise this coming summer.

To all of you on the East Coast Forum may I wish you a better year in 2021.

tillergirl

Visit site
That rates it up there as one of the most embarrassing threads, Nigel. I am not sure how to hide. But compared to my most embarrassing professional moment (the middle of the night, the entire Notting Hill Fire Brigade and the day off) which I will never retell except perhaps just before turning up my toes makes it a little more bearing.

This is certainly going to be a 'New' Year this year. Let me predict that by the summer has ended, we will have had a great season. Best wishes to all.

Tomahawk

Visit site
ZH1oH7D.jpg

tillergirl

Visit site
Oh dear, Toma. Your present me a dilemma: a huge dilemma. It is a matter of education I admit but if I tell you the best bubbly (value x favour) everybody will want it. And then the cost will go up, supplies will get tighter and climate change will worsen. No. No. Ethics are important in this Forum. I can't tell you.

For entertaining, ask Cantata to explain how he spit the 'bum' seam of his M & S jeans (has anyone ever split that seam ever before? Frankly it is incomprehensible)

:devilish: